Sunday, August 25, 2013

Karthwasten: House Interior 12

Sup,

today we are looking at something you have never seen before! A Karthwasten interior! ... no? Fine.

Even though everyone ought to be pretty tired of these, I decided to make another post about another Karthwasten interior I finished. The inhabitant is a quite wealthy Imperial historian writing about Karthwasten (its history mostly, duh). He seems to be having a passion for a lot of papers and books and also plants in planters and silverware vases.

Finished this one fairly quickly for my standards once I have started working on it. Before that, it was just gathering dust in my Morrowind folder. The former claimant was Muspila the Mighty Modeler, who dropped the claim due to unknown reasons. I used his shell and added my own touch by giving it some lively clutter.

Speaking of clutter... take a look at the goodies!







1 comment:

  1. Beautiful stuff. But I'm biased, and quite drunk.

    Btw, if you are reading this and not part of this magnificent mod, please make all necessary changes to allow you to help us. We have cookies, and unfinished interiors.

    (Luxray)

    ReplyDelete