Thursday, January 10, 2013

I'm back. And imageshack sucks.

Well.

If you are still watching this blog, congratz! And thanks for your support. Happy New Year, too.

I have recently picked up work at Province: Cyrodiil and Skyrim: Home of the Nords again. Keep in mind I am not with Tamriel Rebuilt at this point anymore because of massive frustration with certain claims at some point, as well as major disagreements with the core. There will be some new content to be added soon, currently working on two claims for ShotN (one cave that is basically finished and a house in Karthwasten) and work on the Gold Coast is being continued with as well.

In other news, I also recorded some footage of me walking around said cave. Will be on this blog, too. Expect more videos.

Now, another reason I am making this post (other than telling you I am not dead, lol) is because obviously (as you might have noticed) imageshack is fucked up a lot lately. As in, they remove old uploads and resize older images, too.
This, I do not like. Means I got tons of work to do in this place, reuploading all the images in the posts to blogger directly. I don't feel like wasting my time and mental health with these image hosting "services" any further.

Stay tuned! Feel free to leave a comment to let me know I still have people watching this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment